Stay cool with a cucumber-infused cocktail recipe. hidden — May 28
There's no better way to greet the sunfilled season than with a cold drink in hand. Last Friday, along with the mixologist behind Muddling Memories, we stirred up a festive watermelon recipe, so next up is a fresh twist to one of Olivia's favorite spritz cocktails: the Hugo. Typically, the classic libation is created with elderflower syrup, fresh mint, and prosecco, but this new spin incorporates refreshing cucumber and sweet passionfruit juice. The sparkling creation is easy to make (and super delicious), plus the colors play off of the graphics in the Olivia Palermo SS20 collection. Test out the recipe for yourself below and sip happily throughout the season.
Dressed For Success
- 3 oz chilled prosecco
- 1 oz passionfruit juice
- .50 oz St. Germain
- 10 fresh slices of cucumber
- Club soda or sparkling water (to fill)
- 5 mint sprigs
- Add passionfruit juice, St. Germain, and the club soda into a wine glass and fill with ice.
- Place the fresh cucumber slices inside the glass and top with prosecco.
- Garnish with mint sprigs.
Dress up your happy hour with these inspired picks below and share your take on the recipe by tagging #OPCocktail. We'd love to see your mixology skills in action!